Are you tired of eating salads but still need those greens? Well friend, you will be excited about this super quick and easy dip that has loads of kale but such a cheesy savoury taste.
This takes 10 minutes to throw together and has become a personal favourite for lunch. It feels so indulgent while still being quite healthy, nourishing and satisfying.
And with the Holidays coming up, this makes a great side dish or appetizer that all of your guests will not be able to get enough of!
- 3-4 cloves garlic chopped
- 3 cups finely chopped kale (can also use spinach or another dark leafy green)
- 1/4 cup goats cheese
- Olive oil
- Sautee chopped garlic in olive oil until lightly brown
- Chop kale very finely and add to pan, coat with olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper
- Add lid to pan to cook kale (2-4 minutes stirring regularly) until wilted
- Add goat cheese and break up, let melt with lid on pan for 1-2 minutes
- Stir kale and goat cheese until it is nicely blended
- Add to bowl or plate, and eat with your favourite crackers* and/or veggies
*my favourite gluten free crackers are Simple Mills almond flour cracker from Costco (as seen in the pics below)
You can also make this dish with different greens like spinach or chard. And you can swap out the goats cheese with another cheese like feta. Get creative and enjoy😋.